Jump to the content zone at the center

What can I do if I disagree with the sanctions according to “Taipei Municipal Self-Government Ordinance for Guidance, Assistance, and Administration of Energy Saving and Carbon Reduction to Industry and Commerce”?

According to the Administrative Appeal Act, if the forfeiters disagree with the administrative disciplinary action, they can fill out and file a complaint to Department of Economic Development within 30 days from the next day of sanction document arrival.