Jump to the content zone at the center

When should water pipe installation contractors apply for operation permit alteration?

Under either of the following alterations, water pipe installation contractors must make an application for amendment within 30 days from the date on which the change occurred, and then submit the altered business registration evidential document to apply for operation amendment to Department of Economic Development:
(1)Business name
(2)Responsible person
(3)Registered amount of capital
(4)Relocation within the same city or county