Jump to the content zone at the center

How to apply for replacement of electrician qualified certificate?

Certifications for electrician has been charged by central governing authority since 2006. If you have any problem about the Certifications please dial 049-2359171 with extension 222 to Central Region Office, Ministry of Economic Affairs. Replacement for certifications please dial 02-27757756 for Mr. lee in Ministry of Economic Affairs